2.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I bought my car from Mark Sounderman three years ago. I have never had any problems with my vehicle until I was three payments away from paying of the vehicle.

I kept receiving a message saying "AC Off Due to High Engine Temp. I took the vehicle in the mechanic there said that it was a Thermostat, they replaced the Thermostat with a faulty Thermostat so I came back because I was having the same problem three weeks later. The same problem continue to exist and every time I took it back they said it was the thermostat. Well after returning my vehicle seven times even after they had to tow it and and I had to rent a car for four days.

After having my vehicle for two weeks the same error message popped up and I was told to bring it in again. Well after bringing my car back to them seven times, they told me today that the engine was bad and it would cost $1350 for a engine replacement but they couldn't do it there it would have to be done at another place and they did not know the cost of the labor to install the engine. I then ask if my car was drivable and they said that it could drive to far without putting water in it. Well, I was very upset after talking to the assistant manager(Rick) who told me that it was nothing they could do because I was out of contract.

However I could use this vehicle to assist with getting another vehicle from the lot. Well that didn't go well with me so I said can I drive my vehicle all the way to Richmond, TX where I live. He said that he will check with the mechanic and the mechanic said that I couldn't and that if I tried I would have to add water every so often. I then took my vehicle in total rage and left MN Auto on 8650 Gulf Freeway and headed to Richmond,TX.

Well on my way home I noticed that my car was smoking, so I pulled over and pulled up the hood and noticed that the mechanic did not tighten the hose up that he took loose to run his diagnostic. Well after walking 5 miles to get water I refilled my reservoir and took some tape to tie down the hose. Well I made it home safely. The pictures attached are pictures of the loose hose that I drove away with.

I can not believe that I was treated like that after buying out my contract and referring four other family members who bought out their contracts. Please do not take your car to the mechanics at this location. Also while I was there waiting on them to make a decision on my vehicle, I talked with a older lady name Benald who said that they messed up her engine also after brining her vehicle back several times.

It was faith that this older lady came up to the counter while I was waiting and shared her experience with this place. If I would have known this I would not have referred anyone there and I will never refer another friend or family member to this place.

Review about: 2012 Chevrolet Cruize Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Brandy the service clerk.

Comments